Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We have been busy.. Really.

Hi members and visitors to our blog,


Yes it has been quite a long time since, I (theclub service director) updated the blog. This was due to my busy schedule at school. Of course that is not a good excuse. However, now I am having my holidays, thus I will provide a comprehensive updates of our club activites.


But don't be alarmed, it would not be a long wordy write up. I will post up photos and hopefully these images are able to convey the good and fruitful events and activities we have.


We had numerous gathering like ice-cream session, makan session, bowling session etc. The IMH project has been smooth sailing and the last session was on 14 June 2008. Currently the clun has been busy organising for our installation. Details will be out soon!

No comments: