Sunday, May 03, 2009

5th Asia Pacific Regional Rotaract Conference 2008


The 5th Asia Pacific Regional Rotaract Conference 2008 was organized by District 3400 in Bali from 19th to 23th November 2008 .It was aimed to get the participant to know one another, get more knowledge, learn everything under the family of rotary. More than 500 participants spend their days at Bali making friendships, exchanging ideas, interactions, joint projects , sign sister club pact, cultures etc. Their theme was ’’ learn, share and celebrate.’’

It was truly meaningful, inspiration with lots of fun fellowship which leave me with lots of unforgettable and memorable journey for me. This was my first regional events outside of my district besides my rotary new generation exchange program. I was overjoyed to participate and was an eye opener for me.

You will not miss the fun sessions like cultural bazzar, cultural night, plenary session, workshops and games etc. Moreover, I was excited as our district won the bid to host the 6th Asia Pacific Regional Conference in Singapore 2009. Hope to see everyone next year with lots of FUN, FUN AND FUN….

No comments: